Official Rules: Wishing You Peace & Joy this Holiday Season Giveaway
1. No purchase is necessary. A purchase of products or services from dōTERRA® does not increase your chances of winning. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. dōTERRA® and its affiliates’ employees are not eligible to enter.
2. Dates of Promotion. Beginning December 4, 2018, and ending December 6, 2018, at 12:00 p.m. (MT).
3. How to Enter. Participants must comment on the Wishing you all Peace & Joy this Holiday Season Giveaway post between December 4, 2018, and ending December 6, 2018, at 12:00 p.m. (MT). A comment must explain the Participants’ favorite winter activity. Comments that contain disease claims are not valid entries and may be deleted.
4. Drawing/Odds. On or about December 6, 2018, three (3) prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for the promotion. The winners will be contacted individually via email, mail, social media, or phone. If the Sponsor is unable to contact the prospective prize winners within one week of the first attempt his/her prize will be forfeited. By participating in this promotion, all entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these giveaway rules and acknowledge that the decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. In order to receive the name of the prize winner, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to
dōTERRA International, LLC
389 South 1300 West
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
within sixty (60) days after December 6, 2018. Vermont residents may request the name of the prize winner without a stamped self-addressed envelope within sixty (60) days after December 7, 2018.
5. Prizes. Three (3) winners will randomly be selected to receive one (1) Lotus Diffuser, one (1) bottle of Holiday Peace™, and one (1) bottle of Holiday Joy™. The retail value of the Lotus Diffuser is $ 119.93. The retail value of Holiday Peace is $ 32.67. The retail value of Holiday Joy is $ 32.67. The total retail value for the prize is $ 184.57. The value associated with the prize may be taxable as income and prize winners are solely responsible for any taxes, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the value of the prize. No compensation will be provided for any prize that is not able to be awarded. Winning a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use prize winners’ name, address (city and state), voice and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity, for this promotion only, without further compensation.
6. Release. This promotional event is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Participants hereby release Sponsor, Instagram, and their employees, agents, officers, directors, and other affiliated parties from any and all liability associated with the participation in this promotional event. This promotional event is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local rules and regulations governing such contests, and it is conducted and administered in the State of Utah.
7. Sponsor. The sponsor of this giveaway is dōTERRA International, LLC, located at 389 South 1300 West in Pleasant Grove, UT 84062.
My name Jean, I'm a female entrepreneur, who loves to work with like minded people to make the world a better place. That might mean learning to swim or take better care of your health. I work with Darin Hemingway :Reiki Master, to achieve self healing and enlightenment.My goal with everyone I meet is to listen to their needs and help them achieve their goals. Those goals could be starting a business that fulls their passions and purpose like I have. I believe we are stronger together with love and support. That's what I strive to provide for my family and friends. I get up everyday making the world a better place for myself and my family. Action speaks loader than words! Message me if you want to make a change for the better.
View all posts by Jean Arata