Wild Orange is a doTERRA favorite for its fresh, invigorating aroma. It also has a variety of uses from aiding the digestive system to energizing the mind and body. Part of its appeal is thanks to its chemical makeup—Wild Orange has a high amount of monoterpenes, which gives the oil purifying and stimulating qualities that can help enhance immunity. The orange rind is also full of antioxidants that help maintain overall health. Wild Orange oil has the ability to support the immune system when needed most.* During cold weather months, consider adding one or two drops of Wild Orange essential oil to a capsule to help support a healthy immune system.* If you often drink tea, add a few drops of Wild Orange to your favorite tea when you want to support your immune system.* You can also simply add a drop of Wild Orange to a glass of water every day to add flavor and promote overall health.*
How to Use:
- Place three drops in your sink or bathtub drain and allow the oil to evaporate before turning on the water.
- When you lack energy in the afternoon, diffuse Wild Orange to increase your alertness and lift your mood.
- Make a tea with a few drops of oil in warm water and drink to support the immune system.*
- For an invigorating shower, add a few drops of essential oil to a body wash.
- Lifts mood and energizes body and mind
- Aids in digestion*
- Supports the immune system*
- Freshens a room and purifies the air
Sourcing Origin: Dominican Republic
Distillation Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Orange Rinds
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.